Sri Lanka, an ancient 6500 year old granite represents a Star Gate; Original article by Alessandro Brizzi.
There is an amazing Artifact, an ancient unexplained granite of an ancient Sri Lankan civilization carved into the rock at Ranmasu Uyana (the red fish park), located in the ancient city of Anuradhapura. This artifact is called Sakwala Chakraya, also known as the Sri Lanka Star Gate.
It is inserted between the Tissa Wewa reservoir and the Isurumuniya rock temple. All these form the pleasure garden of the ancient royals of Sri Lanka, full of secrets still unexplained by modern knowledge. It is perhaps one of the most hidden mysteries of human civilization. The goal of this article is the attempt to solve an enigma, namely that of Sakwala Chakraya. Sakwala Chakraya seems to be a carving on the surface of a granite rock as a sort of “strange circular diagram”. It is cut superficially on the rocky wall that projects itself steeply and resembles a large chakra, or circle of 6 feet in diameter. On it there are rectangular divisions that contain gure (mostly small circles with cross inside) then there is a band on which is displayed the variant pools and the life of crustaceans that swim in a circle from right to left always part of the circular diagram. Sakwala Chakraya (Star Gate) is located just beyond the northern borders of the Isurumuniya Temple, at the foot of the Tissa Wewa reservoir embankment, this place is also known as RANMASU UYANA, which means the golden fish garden. There are many ponds like in Sigiriya. The first is a good scientific description of this, can be found in the “Central-Northern and Central Ceylon Province Archaeological Report, Annual Report”, written in 1901 by H. C. P. Bell C.C.S., Archaeological Commissioner. To begin with, let’s analyze the meaning of the phrase “Sakwala Chakraya”.
- This is a “word” uttered by Gautama Buddha in his oral instructions. Sakwala is a worldly system, or rather a solar system, of which there exists an infinite number in the universe and which denotes the space to which the light of every sun extends. Each Sakwala contains earth, hells and heavens (meaning good and bad spheres, being our earth considered infernal, in occultism); reaches its maximum, then falls into ruin and is eventually destroyed in periodically recurring periods, by virtue of an immutable law.
- The direct meaning of Sakhala Sinhala is Universe or Galaxy.
- It is a Sanskrit term that means wheel or disk.
- Chakraya also means disc, or rotating circle on Sinhala.
- From the Buddhist point of view this is a structure of the Universe or cycle of rotation of life forms. Thus, the meaning of the phrase “Sakwala Chakraya” could be “The rotating cycle of (life inside) the universe”. But please do not forget that we have no idea when and from whom this sentence was born from the beginning. It may be, in ancient times had another name. It’s because some things in the ancient city of Anuradhapura can be much older than Buddhism itself … An interesting observation: one of my lankan friends said: “Archaeologists have not mentioned the dates of Sakwala Chakraya and Ranmasu Yana (where there are many magnificent granite ponds as in Sigiriya) … Because it is an enigma for Sri archaeologists Lanka. Even NASA had observed them in the early 1990s, including Sigiriya. So they also keep their eyes on these two places “. It is not possible to measure carbon dates, because this method could only be used for organic materials (biological materials). Let’s take a look at this riddle from a different point of view, trying to understand it in the other way, different from officially accepted versions and theories. There are some versions of what is actually the Sakwala Chakraya:
According to the official version, described in the aforementioned “Annual Report”, Sakwala Chakraya is an ancient “world map” – perhaps the oldest existing one. The concentric circles with their intermediate spaces at the center of the chakra can definitely mean only the Sakwala, in the center of which stands Maha Meru or Sri Yantra (“sacred instrument”), surrounded by the seven seas (Siddhanta) and rock faces (Yugandhara ) that closed in that fabulous mountain, 1,680,000 miles high, half below, half above, the surface of the ocean. Sun and moon (in the second stripes) lie on both sides of the Sakwala: countless other worlds represented by squared circles are scattered around the space. Below and around there is the “world of water” (that is, the circular band) in which giant rude inhabitants swarm – fish, turtle, crab and other marine fauna. On the other hand, it is also the way the tantric Buddhist monks perceived the world.
Thus, Sakwala Chakraya could be used for Buddhist meditation. Four Buddhist monks are meditating in front of Sakwala Chakraya, sitting on the stone sits .. The most incredible version says that Sakwala Chakraya is a reference designation of the true Star Doors (teleportation), which was placed in Anuradhapura and used by the extraterrestrials to visit the earth. Thus, this carving can contain a secret key for travel in the space that takes place through the portal with the use of a sort of teleportation technology. The discovery of the Stargate of Sri Lanka has created waves of controversy and contradictions between prehistoric archeologists and investigators, some drawing parallels between the Stargate maps found at Abu Ghurab in Egypt and “The Gate of the Gods” in Peru, or La Puerta de HayuMarka. The bizarre coincidence of all three signs found near a waterway, with sophisticated engineering methods, had given rise to various theories.
The Gate of the Gods is a huge and mysterious structure similar to a door that was discovered in September 1996 in the mountainous region of Hayu Marca, in the south of Peru. Located 35 kilometers from the city of Puno it has long been revered by local Indians as the “City of Gods”, and has never been fully explored due to the rugged mountain terrain. Abu Ghurab, or “the nest of the crow” as it is called, is an archaeological site closed to the public in the pyramidal fields that run along the Nile south of Cairo. Egyptologists refer to it as a “temple of the sun”, a “burial center” or “funeral complex” for a new cult of Ra (usually they use these terms when the real function of a place is not clear). The most favored is the claim that these Stargates were used by extraterrestrials who were extracting gold on Earth. Their theory is based on the fact that in 2400 BC the Stargate of Abu Ghurab was surrounded by water while “La Puerta de Hayu Marka” or “The Gate of the Gods” in Peru was built closer to Lake Titicaca, with underground water tunnels and chambers under the pyramids, so does Sakwala Chakraya on the bank of Tissa Wewa’s water reservoir at Anuradhapura. Advocates of the theory of gold processing from Earth’s waters believe that these water channels, chambers, reservoirs, and filters found near each Stargate were part of a sophisticated mechanism developed by extraterrestrials thousands of years ago. If the theory is held to be true, Ranmasu Uyana had once been a “center of gold transformation of the Anunnaki“, which arrived on earth through the Stargate. Yet archaeologists are eager to dismiss these theories as pure imagination. The theory of ancient aliens, relating to the position of Sakwala Chakraya (to be exact the ancient city of Anuradhapura), has a place in modern scientific society. Therefore, according to the discovery made in 1996 by the researcher and historian Mihindukulasuriya Susantha Fernando, there is a perfect alignment of the three main stupas: Mirisavatiya, Ruwanweli (Ruwanwelisaya) and Jetavana (Jetavanaramaya) in Anuradhapura, with three stars in the constellation of Orion, namely Rigel, Alnitak and Bellatrix. Of course this is not a case!
Sri Lanka, an ancient 6500 year old granite represents a Star Gate
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Click on the image and travel…
You must be logged in to post a comment.