White House spokesman declares, “U.S. preparing for UFO invasion” Original article by Alessandro Brizzi.
U.S. authorities take reports of UFOs (unidentified flying objects) in the country’s airspace very seriously and are investigating each such incident, White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki said May 25, 2021. “We are very serious about reports of any aircraft entering our airspace, whether identified or unidentified, and we are investigating each one,” she told reporters in a briefing, a transcript of which was posted on the White House website.
The White House spokesman was also asked about the readiness of the U.S. authorities to publish in full the report on the alleged UFOs, which is currently being prepared by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence in collaboration with the Pentagon. In response, Psaki pointed out that U.S. President Joe Biden supports the preparation of this document, but how much will be published will be decided in the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. The compilation of this report, which is supposed to reflect everything U.S. authorities know about unidentified flying objects, was provided for in the $2.3 trillion budget adopted in late December last year for fiscal year 2021. The bill was prepared during former President Donald Trump’s administration and, along with a package of economic stimulus measures, also contained such an unusual requirement.
He added that U.S. authorities “for a variety of reasons do not publicly discuss” the threat that alleged UFOs may pose.
UFO research program
Earlier, former U.S. President Barack Obama on air on the CBS television channel, confirmed that the U.S. authorities had photographs of aerial phenomena, the nature of which, according to him, still remains unknown. However, he rejected allegations that the country’s government “keeps aliens and [their] ships” in some secret laboratory.
In late 2017, it was learned that the Pentagon had previously operated a classified program to collect and analyze data on “anomalous aerospace threats.” In 2007-2012, $22 million was allocated to address these threats. Initially, the U.S. Department of Defense Intelligence Service was responsible for the program. The program was directed by Luis Elisondo, a career U.S. military intelligence officer, who resigned in 2017. According to him, the reason for such a step was not a serious enough attitude towards his work by the Pentagon leadership.
White House spokesman declares, “U.S. preparing for UFO invasion”
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Click on the image and travel…